Short guides on everything you need to know when it comes to buying a home in New York City
Introductory Home Buyer Guide
Looking to buy your first property? Whether it's an apartment or brownstone, this read is for you. We map out the process from your initial property search all the way to closing.
How Much Does it Cost to Buy?
NYC Condo vs. Co-op Guide
There are several ownership structures for apartments in New York City. Which one is right for you? Learn the pros and cons of condos vs. co-ops.
Importance of Buyer Representation
You might think that all you need to purchase your apartment or brownstone is your down payment. However, there are numerous closing costs you need to consider. Here is a breakdown of closing costs for New York City real estate.
How to Identify Up and Coming Neighborhoods in NYC
As neighborhoods across New York City continue to rapidly transform, identifying up and coming neighborhoods is a great opportunity to maximize upside on your real estate purchase.
Buyer representation is essential for those on the property hunt in New York City. From identifying the right deal to negotiating the terms, a buyer's broker is always looking out for your best interests.
What is the NYC Mansion Tax and Who Pays It?
The NYC mansion tax is something that every buyer needs to consider when they are considering the purchase of a property at $1M and above.
There are more buyer resources below:
- Who Pays Broker Fees in New York City?
- Why Should I Have a Buyer's Broker for New York City Real Estate?
- Should I Buy an Apartment in NYC?
- Should I Buy an Apartment in Brooklyn?
- Are Co-Ops a Good Investment?
- How to Maximize Real Estate Profits
- Learn more about NYC Real Estate Taxes
- What to do when your Apartment Appraisal is too Low
- 6 Reasons you Must Have a New York City Real Estate Lawyer
- Guidelines for Foreign Real Estate Investment in New York City
- Question and Answer Session with one of our Clients
- How Instagram Stories is Revolutionizing the New York City Real Estate Market
- Buying a New York City Apartment with Bitcoin